Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Sweet Magnolias series.
- #1: Stealing Home (Sweet Magnolias Novel #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #3: Feels Like Family (Sweet Magnolias #3) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #4: Welcome to Serenity (Sweet Magnolias #4) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #5: Home in Carolina (Sweet Magnolias Novel #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: Sweet Tea at Sunrise (Sweet Magnolias Novel #6) (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: Honeysuckle Summer (Sweet Magnolias Novel #7) (Paperback): $15.99
- #8: Midnight Promises (Sweet Magnolias Novel #8) (Paperback): $15.99
- #9: Catching Fireflies (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #10: Where Azaleas Bloom (Sweet Magnolias Novel #10) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #11: Swan Point (Sweet Magnolias Novel #11) (Paperback): $15.99
Ever since she discovered her ex-husband's affair, Dana Sue Sullivan decided to put down new roots and create the best restaurant in Serenity, South Carolina. After years of hard labor, her dream has become a reality. Sullivan's provides more than just Southern comfort food--it's become a haven for the whole town--and Dana Sue knows better than anyone that relying on friendship can get you through the toughest times.But when her teenage daughter Annie develops an eating disorder that lands her in the hospital, Dana Sue's perfect life comes crumbling down. On top of it all, her own health starts to deteriorate. Dana Sue knows she needs to change habits now to help them both get better--even if that means letting Ronnie Sullivan back into their lives.And who knows, his return might end up being a recipe for a new beginning...