Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Bookstore Cafe Mystery series.
- #1: Death by Coffee (A Bookstore Cafe Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Death by Tea (A Bookstore Cafe Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Death by Vanilla Latte (A Bookstore Cafe Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Death by Eggnog (A Bookstore Cafe Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Death by Espresso (A Bookstore Cafe Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Death by Café Mocha (A Bookstore Cafe Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Death by French Roast (A Bookstore Cafe Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
Bookstore café owner Krissy Hancock would rather spend Halloween serving pumpkin goodies than wearing costumes with Pine Hills’ wealthiest at Yarborough mansion, especially when the soiree shapes up to be more trick than treat . . .
As if a run-in with an old flame and a failed marriage proposal weren’t enough to horrify Krissy for one night, a woman is found strangled to death in a room filled with ominous jack-o’-lanterns. All signs suggest a crime of passion—but when the hostess’s jewelry disappears, malevolent intentions seem way more likely . . .
With the estate on lockdown and a killer roaming the halls, Krissy must help Officer Paul Dalton investigate each nook, cranny, and guest for answers—while also confronting a few demons of her own. Someone has lots of skeletons in the closet, and Krissy better tread lightly to expose them . . .
About the Author
Alex Erickson has always wanted to write, even at a young, impressionable age. He’s always had an interest in the motive behind murder, which has led him down his current path. He’s always ready with a witty—at least in his opinion—quip, and tries to keep every conversation light and friendly. Alex lives in Ohio with his family and resident felines, who provide endless amounts of inspiration. Please visit him at alexericksonbooks.com or email him at email@example.com. You can also visit him on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AEricksonbooks and on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/alexericksonbooks.