Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Bookmobile Cat Mystery series.
- #1: Lending a Paw: A Bookmobile Cat Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Tailing a Tabby (Bookmobile Cat Mystery #2) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #3: Borrowed Crime (Bookmobile Cat Mystery #3) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #4: Pouncing on Murder (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Cat with a Clue (Bookmobile Cat Mystery #5) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #6: Wrong Side of the Paw (Bookmobile Cat Mystery #6) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #7: Booking the Crook (Bookmobile Cat Mystery #7) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #9: Checking Out Crime (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
A friendly feline and a feisty librarian merrily roll along in the newest Bookmobile Cat mystery . . . until murder stops them in their tracks It's the summer season in Chilson, Michigan, and the town is packed with tourists ready for a fabulous Fourth of July fireworks show. Minnie Hamilton and her rescue cat, Eddie, have spent a busy day on the bookmobile, delivering good cheer and great reads to even the library's most far-flung patrons. But Minnie is still up for the nighttime festivities, eager to show off her little town to her visiting niece, Katrina. But then, during the grand finale of the fireworks display, Katrina discovers a body. Minnie recognizes the victim as one of the bookmobile's most loyal patrons. And she knows she-and Eddie-will have to get to the bottom of this purr-fect crime.