Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Be Prepared! The Boy Scouts of America provide programs for young people that build character. With this full-color guide scouts, leaders, and everyone else can learn CPR or the proper techniques for treating broken bones, burns, sprains, and more.
In the Scouting Guide to Wilderness First Aid, current Scouts, Scout alumni, and readers interested in the outdoors are provided with time-tested advice on how to safely identify, harvest, and use edible wild plants. Some practical tips include:
- How to triage, assess, and identify medical emergencies
- What to include in a first aid kit for your home
- When to seek help for health emergencies
- How to safely move a sick or injured person
- How to perform CPR and use an automatic external defibrillator
- What the proper procedures are for broken bones, hypothermia, burns, and sprains
- And so much more!
About the Author
The Boy Scouts of America provides the nation’s foremost youth program of character development and values-based leadership training, which helps young people be “Prepared. For Life.®” The Scouting organization is composed of nearly 2.4 million youth members between the ages of 7 and 21 and approximately 960,000 volunteers in local councils throughout the United States and its territories. For more information on the Boy Scouts of America, please visit www.scouting.org.