Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Sweet Magnolias Novels series.
- #1: Stealing Home (Sweet Magnolias #1) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #2: A Slice of Heaven (Sweet Magnolias #2) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #3: Feels Like Family (Sweet Magnolias #3) (MP3 CD): $22.99
- #4: Welcome to Serenity (Sweet Magnolias #4) (MP3 CD): $22.99
- #6: Sweet Tea at Sunrise (MP3 CD): $39.97
- #7: Honeysuckle Summer (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #8: Midnight Promises (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #9: Catching Fireflies (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #10: Where Azaleas Bloom (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #11: Swan Point (Abridged / Compact Disc): $14.99
There's no place like home, especially if it's Serenity, South Carolina. For Annie Sullivan, though, the homecoming is bittersweet. She'd always envisioned a life there with her childhood best friend, Tyler Townsend. But Ty's betrayal has cost her the family and the future they'd once planned.
For Ty, losing Annie was heartbreaking. Still, he can't imagine life without the three-year-old son whose mother left him for Ty to raise. Ty wants it all--Annie, his child and the future he'd dreamed about--and he's back home in Serenity to fight for it. But getting Annie to forgive and forget may be the hardest challenge he's ever faced. With the stakes so high, this is one game he can't afford to lose.
"Redolent with Southern small-town atmosphere...emotionally rich." --Library Journal on A Slice of Heaven