Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Sweet Magnolias Novels series.
- #1: Stealing Home (Sweet Magnolias #1) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #3: Feels Like Family (Sweet Magnolias #3) (MP3 CD): $22.99
- #4: Welcome to Serenity (Sweet Magnolias #4) (MP3 CD): $22.99
- #5: Home in Carolina (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #6: Sweet Tea at Sunrise (MP3 CD): $39.97
- #7: Honeysuckle Summer (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #8: Midnight Promises (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #9: Catching Fireflies (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #10: Where Azaleas Bloom (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #11: Swan Point (Abridged / Compact Disc): $14.99
Dana Sue might run the best little restaurant in Serenity, but when you're feeding a small town of neighbors, busybodies, and best friends, things can get a bit hot in the kitchen. Never mind that she's putting on too many pounds (an occupational hazard for a chef)--she's worried about her too-skinny teenage daughter, Annie, who has been slowly starving herself since the loud, suitcase-tossing, name-calling fit on her front lawn that left Dana Sue minus one cheating husband.
But sometimes life picks strange ways to mend fences. When Annie lands in the hospital, Dana Sue reaches out to the man she loves to hate: Ron, the husband who took her heart when she tossed him out. Ron is still Annie's white knight, even if he's decidedly more tarnished in Dana Sue's eyes. But he still looks good enough to eat, and maybe, just maybe, to forgive. Once, Ron made the mistake of letting go without a proper fight. But now Dana Sue is about to get another taste of sweet devotion from a man tired of feeling like a fool, hungry for that slice of heaven he found with her....