Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Book Retreat Mystery series.
- #1: Murder in the Mystery Suite (A Book Retreat Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Murder in the Paperback Parlor (A Book Retreat Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Murder in the Secret Garden (A Book Retreat Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Murder in the Locked Library (A Book Retreat Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Murder in the Reading Room (A Book Retreat Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Murder in the Cookbook Nook (A Book Retreat Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
Storyton Hall, Virginia, is a top travel destination for book lovers and the perfect spot for literary events. But as a children’s book publisher hosts a gathering there, some folks aren’t going to live—happily ever after or otherwise . . .
Jane Steward’s resort is hopping—not only is Peppermint Press’s conference in full swing, there are also lots of families staying on the premises, bringing their kids to events like a scavenger hunt through the Fairy Tale Forest.
Then a woman dressed like Little Red Riding Hood is found dead from a plot device straight out of a fairy tale—with a rare and valuable copy of Grimms’ Fairy Tales in her basket. Not long after, a second victim is killed, with yet another treasure nearby—a volume by Hans Christian Andersen worth thousands of dollars. It looks like a big bad wolf may be lurking among the guests, and Jane can’t just wait for a handsome prince to come to the rescue . . .
“Readers will find themselves wanting to live in Storyton, no matter how many people end up dead there.”
—Suspense Magazine on Murder in the Locked Library
About the Author
Ellery Adams has written over thirty mystery novels and can’t imagine spending a day away from the keyboard. Ms. Adams, a native New Yorker, has had a lifelong love affair with stories, food, rescue animals, and large bodies of water. When not working on her next novel, she reads, bakes, gardens, spoils her three cats, and rearranges her bookshelves. She lives with her husband and two children (aka the Trolls) in Chapel Hill, NC. For more information, please visit www.elleryadamsmysteries.com.