Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the A Mystery With Recipes series.
- #3: A Catered Christmas (A Mystery With Recipes #3) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #5: A Catered Halloween (A Mystery With Recipes #5) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #6: A Catered Birthday Party (A Mystery With Recipes #6) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #8: A Catered St. Patrick's Day (A Mystery With Recipes #8) (Hardcover): $24.00
- #9: A Catered Christmas Cookie Exchange (A Mystery With Recipes #9) (Hardcover): $24.00
- #10: A Catered Fourth of July (A Mystery With Recipes #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A Catered Mother's Day (A Mystery With Recipes #11) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #12: A Catered Tea Party (A Mystery With Recipes #12) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #13: A Catered Costume Party (A Mystery With Recipes #13) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #14: A Catered Cat Wedding (A Mystery With Recipes #14) (Hardcover): $26.00
Sisters Bernie and Libby Simmons run a catering business in their upstate New York town, and they're delighted for the chance to provide tasty desserts for the local mystery lovers' book club. But when fiction spills into a reality and the sisters find themselves investigating a suspicious death, it's up to them to figure out whodunit...
If anything can be said about the endearingly predictable Margo Hemsley, it's that she always serves elaborate desserts at her mystery book club meetings. That's why everyone fears the worst after she doesn't pick up her order from Bernie and Libby and skips out on the monthly gathering. The Simmons sisters can't imagine their acquaintance vanishing like a character from one of her favorite novels, at least not willingly.
When the search ends with the discovery of a dead body, Bernie and Libby agree to help the nine remaining book club members prove their friend was murdered. But a speed read through Margo's background reveals there was more to the victim than harmless hobbies and frumpy cardigans would suggest. As the sleuthing sisters unearth scandalous secrets about the book club members, they'll have to determine who was connected to Margo's shady dealings--and who sent her to an early grave...
About the Author
Isis Crawford was born in Egypt to parents who were in the diplomatic corps. When she was five, her family returned to the States, where her mother opened a restaurant in Upper Westchester County and her father became a university professor. Since then Isis has combined her parents’ love of food and travel by running a catering service as well as penning numerous travel-related articles about places ranging from Omsk to Paraguay. Married, with twin boys, she presently resides in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York, where she is working on the next Bernie and Libby culinary mystery. Readers can visit her website at www.isiscrawford.com.