Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Knit & Nibble Mystery series.
- #1: Murder, She Knit (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Died in the Wool (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Silent Knit, Deadly Knit (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: A Fatal Yarn (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Knit of the Living Dead (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Knitty Gritty Murder (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Death of a Knit Wit (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
When Arborville, New Jersey’s snooty theater scene is upstaged by a shocking murder, Pamela Paterson and her Knit and Nibble knitting club must act quickly to stop a killer from making an encore performance . . .
Knit and Nibble’s numbers are growing! In addition to a litter of adorable kittens, the knitting club just welcomed their newest member, Caralee Lorimer, who’s learning to knit for her upcoming role in A Tale of Two Cities. According to the amateur actress, the behind-the-scenes drama at the theater is getting downright catty, and Caralee wants a reckoning for Arborville’s pretentious suburbanites. Her claws are out, and just like her character in the play, Caralee is ready to name names. But before she can finish her snitchy stitches, Caralee is killed in a suspicious theater accident. Someone thinks they’ve staged a perfect murder, but Pamela and her Knit and Nibblers are ready to pounce on the real killer . . . before it’s curtains for anyone else!
Knitting tips and delicious recipe included!
About the Author
Peggy Ehrhart is a former English professor who lives in Leonia, New Jersey, where she writes mysteries and plays blues guitar. She holds a Ph.D. in medieval literature from the University of Illinois and taught writing and literature at Queens College, CUNY, and Fairleigh Dickinson University, where she was a tenured full professor. Her short stories have appeared in Futures Mystery Anthology Magazine, Crime and Suspense, Flashing in the Gutters, Spinetingler, Crime Scene: New Jersey 2, and Murder New York Style. A longtime member of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime, Peggy served on the board of MWA New York as head of the Mentor Committee. She was president of Sisters in Crime NY/TriState from 2013 to 2015. Peggy regularly attends mystery‑writing conferences and participates in conference panels and also gives talks on mystery fiction at libraries in New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey.