Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Sweet Magnolias Novels series.
- #1: Stealing Home (Sweet Magnolias #1) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #2: A Slice of Heaven (Sweet Magnolias #2) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #3: Feels Like Family (Sweet Magnolias #3) (MP3 CD): $22.99
- #4: Welcome to Serenity (Sweet Magnolias #4) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #5: Home in Carolina (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #6: Sweet Tea at Sunrise (MP3 CD): $39.97
- #7: Honeysuckle Summer (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #8: Midnight Promises (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #9: Catching Fireflies (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #11: Swan Point (Abridged / Compact Disc): $14.99
"New York Times" and "USA TODAY" bestselling author Sherryl Woods explores the healing power of a love strong enough to join two wounded families
Single mom Lynn Morrow is determined to put food on the table for her son and daughter. Her soon-to-be-ex-husband has failed to meet his obligations time and again-but it turns out that Ed is struggling with his own demons.
Enter contractor Mitch Franklin, an unlikely knight in shining armor. A widower with two grieving sons, Mitch once admired Lynn from afar. Now he sees in her not only the sweet girl who got away, but a woman desperately in need of support. While rushing to the rescue of Lynn and her children comes naturally, he's also wise enough to encourage Lynn to find her own way...hopefully straight into his arms.