Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Sweet Magnolias Novels series.
- #1: Stealing Home (Sweet Magnolias #1) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #2: A Slice of Heaven (Sweet Magnolias #2) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #3: Feels Like Family (Sweet Magnolias #3) (MP3 CD): $22.99
- #4: Welcome to Serenity (Sweet Magnolias #4) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #5: Home in Carolina (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #6: Sweet Tea at Sunrise (MP3 CD): $39.97
- #7: Honeysuckle Summer (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #9: Catching Fireflies (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #10: Where Azaleas Bloom (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #11: Swan Point (Abridged / Compact Disc): $14.99
"New York Times" and "USA TODAY" bestselling author Sherryl Woods draws you into the emotional journey of a marriage worth saving
When Elliott Cruz first courted struggling single mom Karen Ames, it was a romance worthy of any Sweet Magnolia fantasy. The sexy personal trainer made it his mission to restore Karen's strength-physical and emotional-and to charm her children.
Now, a few years into the marriage, colliding dreams threaten to tear them apart. Elliott's desire to finance the business opportunity of a lifetime with their hard-earned "baby money" stirs Karen's deep-rooted financial insecurities. It's the discovery that their brother-in-law is cheating on Elliott's sister-and thinks it's justified-that puts their irreconcilable differences into perspective. Will their own loving fidelity be a bond so strong they can triumph against all odds?