Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Paw Enforcement Novel series.
- #1: Paw Enforcement (A Paw Enforcement Novel #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Paw and Order (A Paw Enforcement Novel #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Laying Down the Paw (A Paw Enforcement Novel #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Above the Paw: A Paw Enforcement Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Enforcing the Paw: A Paw Enforcement Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: The Long Paw of the Law (A Paw Enforcement Novel #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Paw of the Jungle (A Paw Enforcement Novel #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Bending the Paw (A Paw Enforcement Novel #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
Police officer Megan Luz and her K-9 partner are on the lookout for a convict who has been unleashed. . .
PAW PATROL IS ON THE CASE
Megan has her sights set on finding a convicted burglar who’s broken his parole, and she has the perfect partner to help sniff him out. Unfortunately, her shepherd-mix Brigit’s dog bowl is already full. A Peeping Tom has been spotted in an affluent Fort Worth neighborhood—and concerned citizens are looking for a few good watchdogs…
TO COLLAR A CRIMINAL
To catch the creep, residents start enlisting volunteers to beef up their Neighborhood Watch group. Which is fine with Megan. She needs to focus on catching a burglar who’s still at large. But when the Peeping Tom patrol grows into a virtual vigilante mob, Megan and Brigit have to jump in paws first—before some very angry people take the law into their own hands…
Against the Paw is the fourth book in Diane Kelly's series featuring Fort Worth Police officer Megan Luz and her K-9 dog partner Brigit.
About the Author
Diane Kelly is a former state assistant attorney general and tax advisor who spent much of her career fighting, or inadvertently working for, white-collar criminals. She is also a proud graduate of the Mansfield, Texas Citizens Police Academy. The first book in Diane’s IRS Special Agent Tara Holloway series, Death, Taxes, and a French Manicure, received a Romance Writers of America Golden Heart Award. Book #2, Death, Taxes, and a Skinny No-Whip Latte, won a Reviewers Choice award. Diane has combined her fascination with law enforcement and her love of animals in her K-9 cop Paw Enforcement series.