Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Paw Enforcement Novel series.
- #1: Paw Enforcement (A Paw Enforcement Novel #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Paw and Order (A Paw Enforcement Novel #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Laying Down the Paw (A Paw Enforcement Novel #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Against the Paw: A Paw Enforcement Novel (Paperback): $22.99
- #5: Above the Paw: A Paw Enforcement Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: The Long Paw of the Law (A Paw Enforcement Novel #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Paw of the Jungle (A Paw Enforcement Novel #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Bending the Paw (A Paw Enforcement Novel #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
When a case of he-said/she-said turns criminal, it’s up to Megan Luz and her devoted K-9 to dig for the truth. . .
A TAIL OF TWO LOVERS
When relationships go south, some people just can’t—or won’t—let go. When Fort Worth Police Officer Megan Luz and her pawed partner Brigit investigate a series of stalking incidents involving a couple who recently broke up, their detective powers are put to the test. Is this a case of a controlling creep who refuses to accept rejection—or one about a woman scorned whose fury has been unleashed?
WHO END UP IN THE DOGHOUSE. . .
As hostilities escalate between the former lovers, the situation goes from romantically dysfunctional to downright dangerous. He insists his former flame has become a crazy ex-girlfriend intent on vengeance. She alleges that he is a master of manipulation and lays blame entirely at his feet. Who’s the culprit and who’s the victim? Can Megan and Brigit sniff out the truth. . .before somebody ends up dead?
Enforcing the Paw is part of Diane Kelly's fun and smart Paw Enforcement series.
About the Author
Diane Kelly is a former state assistant attorney general and tax advisor who spent much of her career fighting, or inadvertently working for, white-collar criminals. She is also a proud graduate of the Mansfield, Texas Citizens Police Academy. The first book in Diane’s IRS Special Agent Tara Holloway series, Death, Taxes, and a French Manicure, received a Romance Writers of America Golden Heart Award. Book #2, Death, Taxes, and a Skinny No-Whip Latte, won a Reviewers Choice award. Diane has combined her fascination with law enforcement and her love of animals in her K-9 cop Paw Enforcement series.