Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Sweet Magnolias Novel series.
- #1: Stealing Home (Sweet Magnolias Novel #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: A Slice of Heaven (Sweet Magnolias Novel #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
- #3: Feels Like Family (Sweet Magnolias Novel #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
- #4: Welcome to Serenity (Sweet Magnolias Novel #4) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
- #5: Home in Carolina (Sweet Magnolias Novel #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: Sweet Tea at Sunrise (Sweet Magnolias Novel #6) (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: Honeysuckle Summer (Sweet Magnolias Novel #7) (Paperback): $15.99
- #8: Midnight Promises (Sweet Magnolias Novel #8) (Paperback): $15.99
- #9: Catching Fireflies (Sweet Magnolias Novel #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
- #11: Swan Point (Sweet Magnolias Novel #11) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
The Sweet Magnolias is now a Netflix Original Series
From #1 New York Times Bestselling Author Sherryl Woods
Single mom Lynn Morrow is determined to put food on the table for her son and daughter. Her soon-to-be-ex-husband has failed to meet his obligations time and again--but it turns out that Ed is struggling with his own demons. Enter contractor Mitch Franklin, an unlikely knight in shining armor. A widower with two grieving sons, Mitch once admired Lynn from afar. Now he sees in her not only the sweet girl who got away, but a woman desperately in need of support. While rushing to the rescue of Lynn and her children comes naturally to Mitch, he's also wise enough to encourage Lynn to find her own way...hopefully straight into his arms. Read the Sweet Magnolias Series by Sherryl Woods:
Book One: Stealing Home Book Two: A Slice of Heaven Book Three: Feels Like Family Book Four: Welcome to Serenity Book Five: Home in Carolina Book Six: Sweet Tea at Sunrise
Book Seven: Honeysuckle Summer Book Eight: Midnight Promises
Book Nine: Catching Fireflies
Book Ten: Where Azaleas Bloom Book Eleven: Swan Point
Bonus: The Sweet Magnolias Cookbook
About the Author
With her roots firmly planted in the South, Sherryl Woods has written many of her more than 100 books in that distinctive setting, whether in her home state of Virginia, her adopted state, Florida, or her much-adored South Carolina. Sherryl is best known for her ability to creating endearing small town communities and families. She is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over 75 romances for Silhouette Desire and Special Edition.
"Sherryl Woods always delights her readers-including me!"
-#1 New York Times bestselling author Debbie Macomber
"Woods is the master of conveying emotions of the heart."-RT Book Reviews on Beach Lane
"Sherryl Woods gives her characters depth, intensity, and the right amount of humor."
-RT Book Reviews
"Once again, Woods proves her expertise in matters of the heart as she gives us characters that we genuinely relate to and care about. A truly delightful read!"
-RT Book Reviews on Moonlight Cove
"Characters are handled well and have real chemistry-as well as a way with one-liners."
-RT Book Reviews on Harbor Lights
"Love, marriage, family, and forgiveness all play an important part in Woods' latest richly nourishing, holiday-spiced novel." -Chicago Tribune on A Chesapeake Shores Christmas
"Sparks fly in a lively tale that is overflowing with family conflict and the possibility of rekindled love."
-Library Journal on Flowers on Main
"Launching the Chesapeake Shores series, Woods creates an engrossing...family drama."
-Publishers Weekly on The Inn at Eagle Point