Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
The best-selling author of Twist, Turn & Tie 50 Japanese Kumihimo Braids first taught us how to create stunning cord jewelry with a round loom. This time, she'll teach you how to make stunning kumihimo braided friendship bracelets, jewelry, and fashion accessories with the square loom. In the pages of this book, you'll find:
- 50 flat braiding projects, including friendship bracelets, shoelaces, bag handles, jewelry, watch straps and more
- A kumihimo square braiding loom to remove and practice on
- Specially-drawn graphics, detailed instructions, tools, and materials needed for success
- Clear, annotated illustrations and photographs of the completed project
- Projects that start out simple and increase in complexity, offering beginners and more advanced braiders the chance to broaden their skills and creativity
Crafters will also find plenty of ways to experiment with colors and textures, finish projects with clasps, decorative loops, tassels, and more. It's a must-have guide for tweens, teens, and adults who love making their own handcrafted jewelry.