Special Order Please Contact us before ordering
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Reigning Cats and Dogs Mystery series.
- #1: Dead Canaries Don't Sing: A Reigning Cats and Dogs Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Putting on the Dog (Reigning Cats and Dogs Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #3: Lead a Horse to Murder: A Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery (Reigning Cats and Dogs Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Hare Today, Dead Tomorrow (Reigning Cats and Dogs Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Right from the Gecko (Reigning Cats and Dogs Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Who's Kitten Who? (Reigning Cats and Dogs Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Monkey See, Monkey Die (Reigning Cats and Dogs Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #9: Crossing the Lion: A Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery (Reigning Cats and Dogs Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
WHO BETTER THAN A PET DETECTIVE TO EXPOSE A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING?
Things get wild and woolly when Jessica Popper's wedding to longtime fiancé Nick Burby is interrupted by the sound of bloody murder. The sacrificial lamb is the black sheep of the Burby flock, a long-lost relative Nick has never even met. In fact, no one thought Cousin Nathaniel would return to the fold for the event—except his killer. Now, instead of enjoying her honeymoon, Jessie finds herself playing Bo Peep to a growing list of suspects, none with a past as white as snow. All the clues lead to an exclusive private school in Long Island's high-toned Bromptons, where snobby socialites and a smattering of locals on scholarship take classes in African drumming and field trips to Europe. But shearing away the thick fleece of politics, tension, and rivalries reveals a very different animal under the school's progressive appearance. And just when Jess thinks she's about to herd in the killer, she realizes she's being led like a lamb to slaughter….
About the Author
Cynthia Baxter is a native of Long Island, New York. She is the author of several mysteries, including Crossing the Lion, Murder Had a Little Lamb, and Monkey See, Monkey Die. She currently lives on the island's North Shore, where she is at work on her next mystery.
"Five paws up for Cynthia Baxter's Reigning Cats & Dogs series!"—Carolyn Hart
"A very entertaining series with a menagerie of colorful human and animal characters."—Mystery Lovers Bookshop News