Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Bookmobile Cat Mystery series.
- #1: Lending a Paw: A Bookmobile Cat Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Tailing a Tabby (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Borrowed Crime (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Pouncing on Murder (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Wrong Side of the Paw (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Booking the Crook (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Gone with the Whisker (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Checking Out Crime (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
The national bestselling author of Pouncing on Murder returns as librarian Minnie Hamilton and her rescue cat Eddie discover there’s a true crime story unraveling in their own nonfiction section. . . .
Early one morning while shelving books in the library, Minnie stumbles upon a dead body. Authorities identify the woman as an out-of-towner visiting Chilson for her great-aunt’s funeral. What she was doing in the library after hours is anyone’s guess . . . but Minnie and Eddie are determined to save the library’s reputation and catch a killer.
As rumors about the victim circulate through Chilson, the police are in a bind over a streak of baffling break-ins. Luckily, Minnie and Eddie are traveling the county in their bookmobile, and they'll stop at nothing to find the spineless killer before the final page is turned on someone else.
About the Author
Laurie Cass is the national bestselling author of the Bookmobile Cat Mysteries, including Pouncing on Murder, Borrowed Crime, and Tailing a Tabby. She lives on a lake in northern Michigan with her husband and two cats.
Praise for the National Bestselling Bookmobile Cat Mysteries
“Charming. . .Librarian Minnie Hamilton is kindhearted, loyal, and resourceful. And her furry sidekick, Eddie, is equal parts charm and cat-titude. Fans of cozy mysteries—and cats—will want to add this series to their must-read lists.”—New York Times bestselling author Sofie Kelly
“With humor and panache, Cass delivers an intriguing mystery and interesting characters.”—Bristol Herald Courier (VA)
“A pleasurable, funny read. Minnie is a delight as a heroine, and Eddie could make even a staunch dog lover more of a cat fan.”—RT Book Reviews
“A fast-paced page-turner that had me guessing until the last dramatic scenes.”—Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries & Meows