Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Bookmobile Cat Mystery series.
- #1: Lending a Paw: A Bookmobile Cat Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Tailing a Tabby (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Borrowed Crime (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Cat With a Clue (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Wrong Side of the Paw (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Booking the Crook (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Gone with the Whisker (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Checking Out Crime (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
Curl up with the latest from the national bestselling author of Borrowed Crime...
Springtime in Chilson, Michigan, means it's librarian Minnie Hamilton's favorite time of year: maple syrup season! But her excitement fades when her favorite syrup provider, Henry Gill, dies in a sugaring accident. It’s tough news to swallow...even if the old man wasn’t as sweet as his product.
On the bookmobile rounds with her trusty rescue cat Eddie, Minnie meets Adam, the old man's friend, who was with him when he died. Adam is convinced Henry’s death wasn’t an accident, and fears that his own life is in danger. With the police overworked, it's up to Minnie and Eddie to tap all their resources for clues—before Adam ends up in a sticky situation...
About the Author
Laurie Cass, the national bestselling author of Lending a Paw, Tailing a Tabby, and Borrowed Crime, lives on a lake in northern Michigan with her husband and two cats.
Praise for the Bookmobile Cat Mystery Series:
“Charming... Librarian Minnie Hamilton is kindhearted, loyal, and resourceful. And her furry sidekick, Eddie, is equal parts charm and cat-titude. Fans of cozy mysteries—and cats—will want to add this series to their must-read lists.”—New York Times bestselling author Sofie Kelly
"Lending a Paw is a pleasurable, funny read. Minnie is a delight as a heroine, and Eddie could make even a staunch dog-lover more of a cat fan."—RT Book Reviews
"Charms with a likable heroine, feisty and opinionated cat, and multi-dimensional small-town characters."—Kings River Life Magazine
"With humor and panache, Cass delivers an intriguing mystery and interesting characters."—Bristol Herald Courier (VA)