Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Magical Bakery Mystery series.
- #1: Brownies and Broomsticks: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Charms and Chocolate Chips: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Some Enchanted Eclair (A Magical Bakery Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Magic and Macaroons (A Magical Bakery Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Potions and Pastries (A Magical Bakery Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Cookies and Clairvoyance (A Magical Bakery Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Witches and Wedding Cake (A Magical Bakery Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
There's a body in the bookshop in this latest novel from the New York Times bestselling author of the Magical Bakery mysteries...
When the bookshop next to the Honeybee Bakery hosts a signing for a Savannah radio celebrity's new self-help book, magical baker Katie Lightfoot is happy to provide some delectable desserts. A big crowd has turned out for the event, curious about the book (and maybe to sample some goodies), but the final chapter comes too soon for the author when she is found dead at the event.
The prime suspect is Angie Kissel, a former witch whose familiar was once Katie’s own terrier, Mungo. Katie is at first hesitant to help, afraid of losing the little dog who has become so important to her. But after a little nudge from Mungo himself, Katie decides to try to conjure up the real killer—before Angie gets served...
About the Author
Bailey Cates believes magic is all around us if we only look for it. She is the New York Times bestselling author of the Magical Bakery mysteries, including Magic and Macaroons; Some Enchanted Éclair; and Charms and Chocolate Chips. She is also the author of the Enchanted Garden mysteries, which began with Daisies for Innocence, writing as Bailey Cattrell.
Praise for the New York Times bestselling Magical Bakery Mysteries
“Katie is a charming amateur sleuth, baking her way through murder and magic set against the enchanting backdrop of Savannah, Georgia.”—New York Times bestselling author Jenn McKinlay
“Full of delicious recipes and descriptions of food. . . [a] charming and magical mystery.”—Kings River Life Magazine
“Ms. Cates has most assuredly found the right ingredients . . . a series that is a finely sifted blend of drama, suspense, romance, and otherworldly elements.”—Once Upon a Romance
“Hard to put down.”—Fresh Fiction