Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Bookmobile Cat Mystery series.
- #1: Lending a Paw: A Bookmobile Cat Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Tailing a Tabby (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Pouncing on Murder (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Cat With a Clue (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Wrong Side of the Paw (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Booking the Crook (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Gone with the Whisker (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Checking Out Crime (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: The Crime that Binds (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
Librarian Minnie Hamilton spreads the joy of reading throughout Chilson, Michigan, with her bookmobile, but she doesn’t ride alone. Her rescue cat, Eddie, and a group of volunteers are always on board to deliver cheer—until one of her helpers gets checked out for good...
When Minnie loses a grant that was supposed to keep the bookmobile running, she’s worried her pet project could come to its final page. But she’s determined to keep her patrons—and Eddie’s fans—happy and well read. She just needs her boss, Stephen to see things her way, and make sure he doesn’t see Eddie. The library director doesn’t exactly know about the bookmobile’s furry co-pilot.
But when a volunteer dies on the bookmobile’s route, Minnie finds her traveling library in an even more precarious position. Although the death was originally ruled a hunting accident, a growing stack of clues is pointing towards murder. It’s up to Minnie and Eddie to find the killer, and fast—before the best chapter of her life comes to a messy close…
About the Author
Laurie Cass, the national bestselling author of Lending a Paw and Tailing a Tabby, lives on a lake in northern Michigan with her husband and two cats. At the moment, she is busy working on the next Bookmobile Cat Mystery and even busier picking Eddie hair off her clothes.
Praise for the Bookmobile Cat Mysteries
“Librarian Minnie Hamilton is kindhearted, loyal, and resourceful. And her furry sidekick, Eddie, is equal parts charm and cat-titude. Fans of cozy mysteries—and cats—will want to add this series to their must-read lists.”—Sofie Kelly, New York Times bestselling author of the Magical Cats Mysteries
“A likable heroine, feisty and opinionated cat, and multi-dimensional small-town characters.”—Kings River Life Magazine
“A pleasurable, funny read. Minnie is a delight as a heroine, and Eddie could make even a staunch dog-lover more of a cat fan.”—Romantic Times
“Full of surprises...Chilson, Michigan sounds like a place many readers will want to return to again and again.”—Debbie’s Book Bag
“A pleasant read...[Minnie is] a spunky investigator.”—Gumshoe