Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A Bookmobile Cat Mystery series.
- #1: Lending a Paw: A Bookmobile Cat Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Borrowed Crime (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Pouncing on Murder (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Cat With a Clue (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Wrong Side of the Paw (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Booking the Crook (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Gone with the Whisker (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Checking Out Crime (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
In the bookmobile, librarian Minnie Hamilton and her rescue cat, Eddie, roll out great summer reads to folks all over the lake town of Chilson, Michigan. And when real-life drama turns deadly, Minnie makes sure justice is never overdue.
The bookmobile is making its usual rounds when Minnie and Eddie are flagged down by a woman in distress. The woman’s husband, a famous artist, needs emergency medical care. After getting him into the bookmobile, Minnie races the man to the hospital in time…but his bad luck has only just begun.
After disappearing from the hospital, the artist is discovered slumped over the body of a murdered woman. Minnie knows that her new friend didn’t commit the crime, but the evidence paints an unflattering picture. Now this librarian and her furry friend have to put the investigation in high gear and catch the real killer before someone else checks out.
About the Author
Laurie Cass, the author of Lending a Paw and Tailing a Tabby, lives on a lake in northern Michigan with her husband and two cats. At the moment, she is busy working on the next bookmobile cat book and even busier picking Eddie hair off her clothes.
Praise for Lending a Paw
“Lending a Paw is a charming start to the new Bookmobile Cat series. Librarian Minnie Hamilton is kind-hearted, loyal, and resourceful. And her furry sidekick, Eddie, is equal parts charm and cat-titude. Readers who are fans of cozy mysteries—and cats—will want to add this whodunit to their must-read lists.”—Sofie Kelly, New York Times bestselling author of the Magical Cat mysteries
“Lending a Paw is a pleasurable, funny read. Minnie is a delight as a heroine, and Eddie could make even a staunch dog-lover more of a cat fan.”—RT Book Reviews