Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Cackleberry Club Mystery series.
- #1: Eggs in Purgatory (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Eggs Benedict Arnold (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Bedeviled Eggs (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Eggs in a Casket (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Scorched Eggs (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Egg Drop Dead (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Eggs on Ice (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #8) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #9: Egg Shooters (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #9) (Hardcover): $26.00
New York Times bestselling author Laura Childs presents the best way to start your day—with a hearty breakfast and a side of hard-boiled murder.
Suzanne, Toni, and Petra found a second life after losing their husbands—opening their own successful business, the Cackleberry Club cafè. But the three women never expected sleuthing to be the special of the day…
A KILLER HAS THE TOWN WALKING ON EGG SHELLS
When a snowmobile crashes into the woods behind the Cackleberry Club cafè, Suzanne finds her town’s most-hated banker beheaded by a wire staked in the snow. Now some of her best customers are prime suspects with a bushel of motives, and the murder investigation is snowballing. An elusive young runaway may be the Cackleberry Club’s only way to crack the case…provided Suzanne can keep her head long enough to track down the cold-blooded killer.
About the Author
Laura Childs is the New York Times bestselling author of the Tea Shop, Scrapbooking, and Cackleberry Club mystery series. In a previous life, she was a marketing and advertising executive. She lives outside Minneapolis.
Praise for the Cackleberry Club Mystery series
“Childs excels at creating comforting settings in which to put her characters, and the Cackleberry Club is a place you’d like to visit.”—St. Paul Pioneer Press
“Tasty and fun.” —Minneapolis Star Tribune
“A delicious platter of thrilling whodunit, with a side of friendship and humor for dessert.”—Las Vegas Review-Journal