Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the A Cackleberry Club Mystery series.
- #2: Eggs Benedict Arnold (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Bedeviled Eggs (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Stake & Eggs (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Eggs in a Casket (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Scorched Eggs (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Egg Drop Dead (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Eggs on Ice (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #8) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #9: Egg Shooters (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #9) (Hardcover): $26.00
INTRODUCING THE CACKLEBERRY CLUB MYSTERY SERIES!
The New York Times bestselling author of the Scrapbooking Mysteries and the Tea Shop Mysteries cooks up a delicious series full of friendship, murder, and one spectacular breakfast after another....
Suzanne, Toni, and Petra lost their husbands but found independence—and in each other, a life raft of support, inspiration, fresh baked goods, and their own business. But when the Cackleberry Club cafe opened its doors in the town of Kindred, who’d have guessed that the cozy oasis would become the scene of a crime?
Suzanne’s lawyer is found in his car out back of the Cackleberry with egg on his face and blood on the dash. Suzanne’s taking the crime personally. The murder not only reveals a scandal in her late husband’s past, but a stranger fleeing a messianic sect is begging Suzanne for help. Now, discovering a link between a dead man with secrets and a runaway cultist may be putting Suzanne’s own life on the line.
About the Author
Laura Childs is the New York Times bestselling author of the Cackleberry Club, Tea Shop, and Scrapbooking mysteries. In her past life she was a Clio Award–winning advertising writer and CEO of her own marketing firm. She lives in Plymouth, Minnesota.
Praise for the New York Times bestselling Cackleberry Club Mysteries
“Tasty and fun.”—Minneapolis Star Tribune
“With a plot that holds interest and characters who are well-envisioned and well-executed, Childs will have readers planning another trip to the Cackleberry Club and its treats.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch
“Childs excels at creating comforting settings in which to put her characters, and the Cackleberry Club is a place you’d like to visit.”—St. Paul Pioneer Press
“Along with toothsome recipes, Childs dishes up plenty of small-town charm.”—Publishers Weekly