Other Books in Series
- #1: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #1: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Beat the Clock (Hardcover): $15.99
- #2: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #2: Amelia Bedelia & Friends The Cat's Meow (Hardcover): $15.99
- #3: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #3: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Arise and Shine (Hardcover): $15.99
- #4: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #4: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Paint the Town (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #5: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Mind Their Manners (Hardcover): $15.99
- #6: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #6: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Blast Off! (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Amelia Bedelia Sets Sail (Amelia Bedelia Chapter Books #7) (Prebound): $16.80
Open your heart with Amelia Bedelia! This special edition of the funny and New York Times–bestselling picture book includes a fold-out poster, stickers, and punch-out cards perfect for sharing with your family, friends, classmates, and your Valentine. Hooray!
Amelia Bedelia is very excited to celebrate her first Valentine’s Day. After spending all afternoon working on cards for her classmates, Amelia Bedelia wakes up late, rushes to school, and forgets the cards on the bus. Oh, no! But with a little ingenuity and a lot of laughs, Amelia Bedelia’s bad day transforms into the best Valentine’s Day ever.
This edition includes a big fold-out poster (17 inches x 25 inches) featuring Amelia Bedelia, a sticker sheet with 37 stickers, and 12 punch out cards to collect or send.
Amelia Bedelia has been making readers laugh since 1963, when the first Amelia Bedelia book was published. Now, you can meet the young Amelia Bedelia. Come join the fun!
About the Author
Herman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey.
Lynne Avril has illustrated all the stories about young Amelia Bedelia. The artist lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
Praise for Amelia Bedelia’s First Day of School: New York Times Bestseller “Amelia [Bedelia] wears her new picture-book format well…[It] works beautifully as a new way to encounter the gaffe-prone gal.”
— New York Times Book Review
“Readers will giggle over Amelia Bedelia’s mishaps, and her genuine joie de vivre may assuage first-day fears.”
— Publishers Weekly
“Her ingenuous spirit will continue to capture hearts.”
— Publishers Weekly